PRE-QUALIFYING HAS NOW FINISHED
In a big step forward for 2023 Motorsport UK is introducing a dedicated feeder series for the British F4 Esports Championship using the Ray FF1600 car on iRacing called the UK FF1600 Esports Cup - this championship is for 'non-pro' drivers to showcase their talent on the same broadcast as the British F4 Esports Championship.
All of the details can be found below. To find out more and ask any questions please join the Motorsport UK Esports Discord server HERE .
This feeder series is just the beginning of a talent pathway Motorsport UK are developing to help aspiring drivers to showcase their talent and skill on the track in a way that has not been possible to this point. Stay tuned for more info
The UK FF1600 Esports Cup is the official feeder & support series of the British F4 Esports Championship. This means the races will be at the same circuit on the same date, but also on the same broadcast as the main F4 Esports Championship. Therefore this is a fantastic opportunity for unsigned drivers to showcase their talents.
The details are as follows:
- All 30 qualifying drivers will be contacted, vetted and approved to enter the Championship
- Each race broadcast live as the support races for British F4 Esports Championship
- X2 15minute races per Round
- 10 minute lone qualifying for Race 1 – reverse grid for Race 2
- Organised through private Discord server - where all details will be shared
- All drivers under 18 will require full parental consent
- Drivers cannot be part of or affiliated with a pro sim racing, esports or real world race team.
- Full vetting and approval process in place for all qualifying drivers
- All drivers are required to have a paid Motorsport UK Esports Membership (£24.99)
- £50 entry fee per driver
- Racers to be online from 6pm - 9:30pm for each Round
|Media Day||20th September||Silverstone National|
|Round 1||27th September||Brands Hatch Indy|
|Round 2||4th October||Donington National|
|Round 3||11th October||Snetterton 300|
|Round 4||25th October||Oulton Park Int'|
|Round 5||8th November||Silverstone GP|
|Round 6||15th November||Knockhill|
|Round 7||22nd November||Donington GP|
|Round 8||29th November||Brands Hatch GP|
The Top 2 drivers will receive a free entry into the 2024 British F4 Esports Championship.
More prizes will be announced in due course.